Friday, September 29, 2006

Movin' on up

Last night was rehearsal and audition results were put out over email about a day or two before hand. I was moved up to the Solo Clarinet spot in the section. I was very surprised but many people around me were very encouraging and said I deserved the position, including the person who has been in that position for several years.

I'm happy about the move but a little nervous too. The pressure is on now and it makes me a little nervous. But it will be fun to do our first concert this season at the Cathedral that I attend as a parishoner and be sitting in that first row, first seat spot!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am sure you do deserve it and you will do great. I will miss not coming to see you in concert. We will see what I can do about that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The December concert is the day before your birthday. You need to come down that weekend to celebrate with us anyway. Unfortnately, I think that December concert is also now an evening concert, which will be difficult if you have classes on Monday. Hmmm ... we'll just have to see.

    ReplyDelete