Sunday, October 01, 2006

Special Mass for my grandparents

Today in Boston several members of my family are gathering to attend a Mass being said in honor of my grandparents. My parents and my sister and her husband and daughter flew up to Boston from Atlanta on Wednesday to be there with the rest of my mother's family. My grandfather passed away 32 years ago this past Thursday. My grandmother passed away in February of 2005.

Before I moved to Kentucky in 2000, I spent two years in western Massachusetts and I often drove into Boston on weekends to spend time with my grandmother. I'm glad I got to spend that time with her. I know she liked having me there as well. She also loved it when my aunt and uncle took her out to see me once and she got to attend an orchestra concert I was performing in.

Please remember my grandparents today and say a pray for their souls in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment