Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Seven down, Nine to go

The semester is getting close to its midpoint. I've already given one test, graded two papers, and a graded exercise. Only four papers, two graded exercises, and two tests left. Plus, only nine classes left to teach this semester!!

I'm very excited! This is the last semester that I will be teaching this class. Can't wait to go back to having my one full-time job rather than the full-time job plus the adjunct position.

And the countdown continues ...

1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to have to boycott your website for the rest of the semester so I dont stress out about school :-)

    Just kidding..well in some ways I am just kidding.

    Actually my semester is slowly improving and the lack of work right now is probably not a good thing because I am getting a bit more energetic about doing other things and that may hurt me in the very near future when the end of the semester roles around and I have several research papers to complete.

    I am really excited for you and keep counting down. I will rejoice in the fact that my first semester of grad school is almost over and I will hopefully continue to pass :-)

    ReplyDelete