Thursday, May 10, 2007

Project Complete!

Issue no. 95 of the MOUG Newsletter is done and in the mail! I am so excited that this (my fourth Newsletter as the Newsletter Editor) was a record breaker as far as how quickly I managed to get it together, get it to the printer, and get it ready for mailing. In one afternoon we totally got it all set and packed in mail sacks. This morning I took 448 issues to the bulk mail office to send across the country. I also had 13 international mailings, but those get sent regular airmail, which just means that I keep the line at the post office waiting forever while all 13 pieces get priced. Luckily, the woman today really knew what she was doing and got the correct amount of stamps for me for the 8 going to Canada and she only metered the other 5. So that went a little faster than it sometimes has in the past.

I'm just glad that is done!!

To celebrate we went babysitting tonight!!

Some friends of ours had won a dinner at some church event they went to. So another couple was hosting the dinner for the various winners and the priests. So we went and had dinner with their 2 year old and almost 4 year old (tomorrow is his birthday). It was fun and these two little boys are so incredibly good. We had dinner, played outside, took a short walk, and then read some stories, said our prayers, and went to bed. Well, not Chris and I, of course, just the boys.

Tomorrow I have a regular day, nothing too exciting. Next week is the beginning of two road trips for work. I believe both hotels have wireless Internet, so I think I'll bring my lap top along just to have something to do in the evenings. So I'll keep everyone posted on my travels, which actually don't start until next Wednesday. So still several more days away.

It's awfully late and I should have been in bed a while ago. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment