Monday, September 18, 2006

Early Mornings

Good morning!! It's been a busy morning already. I went to Eucharistic Adoration early this morning and, as I always do, I felt priviledged to be there. It really is a great way to not only start your day, but to start the week.

Got to work just after 7am and went to the Main Library on campus rather than my office. I am participating in an all day workshop today on Performance Evaluations (sound exciting?) so I brought my lap top with me to help kill time before the workshop starts.

This weekend was busy: preparing for Tuesday's class, grading papers, cleaning house (a little), meeting with a new dog sitter (to help me on Tuesdays when I teach), and having dinner with two of Chris' sublings and their spouses and children. I also managed to find some practice time, which was definitely needed. I'm doing an audition on Thursday evening, plus I have some challenging music to get under my fingers before October and my reeds are being a problem.

This week will be unproductive work-wise. I will be spending all day today in this workshop which is for all Library Faculty. Tomorrow I will also spend the day in a similar workshop but this one just for those faculty who supervise other faculty, which I do. Thursday I have a class to take in our Human Resources department, and Wednesday there are several meetings. Sometime on Wednesday and Friday I might find the time to actually get some work done. Maybe.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Blessings to all!! K

No comments:

Post a Comment