Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Joy Moments (3)

Spring is coming!!

My favorite tree in our yard starting blooming this week.  It is right outside our bedroom window.  A cherry tree that blooms in pink and a dark red color, kind of like a maroon.  These are the same colors that we had in our wedding!  It makes me smile every year when I see it start to bloom.  The colors change in a couple weeks, but for now, I'll enjoy looking out at my tree!!

Did you have a Joy Moment (big or small) this past week that you want to share?  Blog about it on your own blog and post the link to your post here in the comments section (and include a link in your own post back to this one).  Or, for those without blogs, share your Joy Moment in the comments here. Looking forward to hearing every one's Joy Moments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment