Friday, August 13, 2010

Weekly Successes

This past week seems to have gone by in a fog. I honestly don't remember much about it. But I know I got something accomplished this week and certainly there have to be some blessings somewhere, right? Well, let's see what I can come up with.

  1. As of Monday I hit the number 10!! Yep, I've lost 10 pounds since mid-June! Quite an accomplishment for me. I'm still hoping to lose at least another 5 in the next few weeks. But for now I'm just happy to be where I am.
  2. Some things don't seem like blessings at times but are at other times. Funny how that works. That happened to me this week. Probably due to the weight loss, I actually was able to see on my chart a rise in temperature (if you chart you know what that means!), a long luteal phase (15 days!!), and this week my next cycle started!! The disappointment I have felt in the past when this has happened wasn't there this time. Part of me thought there could be a chance at a pregnancy, but I knew it was slim. But that's okay. The fact that I've had a 15 day luteal phase only two months after my D&C is amazing! Definitely seeing some benefits from the weight loss.
  3. Lastly I discontinued feeding posts from this blog into my Facebook Notes page. Some of the posts were showing up a week or more after they had posted here, so it just didn't seem worth it. So instead, I'll keep the blog separate from Facebook and my friends who like to see my blog posts will just have to come here. I actually had been meaning to do this for quite a while but wasn't sure how hard it would be. Turns out it was just the click of one button. Easy as pie!!


So what are your successes or blessings this week? Leave me a comment to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment