Saturday, August 21, 2010

For your weekend reading enjoyment

Have nothing to read this weekend? Or maybe you do, but you want something different? Do you want to find a whole bunch of new blogs to add to your reading list? I have a suggestion that could keep you on your computer all weekend!!

Check out the 7 Quick Takes hosted at Conversion Diary.com. Not only will you get to read Jennifer's 7 Quick Takes post, but there are links at the end of her post to 70+ more blogs with their own 7 Quick Takes!! What a great way to spend the weekend!

I haven't read all the various posts, just clicked on several at random. There is so much good stuff out there. So many wonderful Catholic blogs, spiritual insights, and fantastic people sharing their journey's in life.

I've seen the 7 Quick Takes on other blogs I've followed over the years and have occasionally visited Conversion Diary.com and read her blog as well. I even remember Jennifer's blog under it's original title. But only recently did I finally set up a feed to it so I can get her regular updates. Now I'm considering diving into the 7 Quick Takes world as well. May be fun!

Go on over and check it out!! It could provide quite a bit of great reading this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment