Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Week Ahead

As the weekend comes to a close and the next week begins to loom I start to think about all the things I have to get done. Last week was a short work week, only three days. It was very nice and very quiet. Classes haven't started yet so campus is pretty deserted. Also Wednesday was a snow day for the public schools (we got less than an inch) so traffic was almost non-existant going to work that day.

This week things will pick up. The students will all start trickling back to campus in time for the first day of classes on Wednesday. They'll have the short week this week. I spent a good deal of my time last week just scheduling meetings. But that should mean that I'm ready for the next two weeks or so.

Work will be busy, but other things will also start picking up. Tuesday night will be the first of a six week series called Theology on Tap. This sessions looks very interesting, it is getting its inspiration froma book titled Yes! I am Catholic by Beth Dotson Brown. I haven't read the book, but it sounds intersting; I'll have to post about it more once I start attending. Wednesday evening we're hosting our Young Adult group at our house. We're having a movie night; we'll be watching The Third Miracle. Otherwise things are pretty normal around here.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment