Monday, January 14, 2008

Blue 2.0: IMing

Another Blue 2.0 post:

I reacquainted myself with my AIM screen name. I can't remember the last time I used it. I don't like using the AIM Express, thus I never do. AIM Express is very clunky. I prefer using AIM with the software I have downloaded on my laptop at home. It is much more friendly.

I do prefer the MSN Windows Messaging. I set up an account there a long time ago and use it at work often. I have used it to communicate with coworkers in our offices here are the Fine Arts Library. Even though we have an open office space here, it can get very noisy in here very quick with people on the phone, students and faculty coming in, and conversations between you and your neighbor. So using the chat MSN chat for quick questions helps keep the noise level from getting out of hand. And it is sometimes faster than email!

No comments:

Post a Comment