- Read the Sunday paper, pretty much the whole thing
- Did the Sudoku puzzles in both last Sunday's paper and this Sunday's paper
- Read our diocesan paper: the one that just came out; I'm usually at least a month behind!
- Coupons: Got rid of all the expired coupons, clipped two weeks worth of new coupons, and organized them all in my coupon file
- Internet: Read email, Facebook, and some blogs
- Emailed some with work: leaving at evaluation time is a bit tough, plus figuring out my medical leave in a way that I will still have something left once the babies are actually here.
- Sorted laundry: no heavy lifting, I promise. I had hubby dump the hamper out before he left this morning and bring the laundry basket up to our bedroom. That way I could sit on the floor, sort, and put one load in the basket. He took care of the lifting and actual washing tonight when he got home.
- Took a shower!! My hair actually looks normal for the first time in days!!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Couch Duty Day One
My accomplishments for the first day of bed rest includes: