Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jesus, I Trust in You

In a very last minute situation on Wednesday (i.e., yesterday) I agreed to fill an empty spot on the Catholic Sistas calendar for Thursday (i.e., TODAY). In a matter of only 3 hours I wrote a whole post and got pictures edited and inserted without any previous plans.

So how did it turn out? Well, I think the Holy Spirit had His hand in this one for sure. I've never worked on something like this is such a short period of time. Here's a brief excerpt:
Jesus, I trust in You.
It is a short prayer, but one that is incredibly powerful. It evokes complete surrender to Jesus. A trust like no other. It would be hard to even utter these words if you had any doubts about trusting Jesus. Whenever I profess these words I feel a peace and a lightness in my soul. I trust Jesus and I know he’s “got this.”
Jesus, I trust in You.
Whatever my prayer is, I surrender to His will with these few words. Maybe the desires on my heart are not the plans God has for me. Maybe my prayers won’t be answered as I think they should be. Maybe they will. But I can accept God’s will, whatever it is, when I put complete trust in Him.
Read the rest at Catholic Sistas here: The Divine Mercy: Jesus, I Trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment