Friday, March 28, 2014

7 Quick Takes Friday: Wacky Weather, Beautiful Babies, and Weekend Plans


~1~

Saturday was so nice here!! I even sent the boys out to play without coats. We must have gotten into the 60s.
Two boys working together. And you can tell the sun is out.
Beautiful day!

~2~

Sunday was still nice, though slightly more chilly than Saturday. When the sun peeked out from behind the clouds it felt warm. We still went outside to play, but coats were a must.
The boys enjoying the backyard. A bit more cloudy today.


~3~

On Tuesday it snowed ... again. This picture was taken around lunch time when the snow had started to melt. Please tell me this is it! I hear it's supposed to be spring now, but I think that's just a rumor.
Around noon, on my way across campus to pump.
Most of the snow from the morning was melting.

Can you see the snow coming down?
On my way to go pump around 3:00 PM.

I told you it was snowing.
Just 20 minutes later, heading back to my office.

It was not a lot of snow this time around and it came in fits and spurts melting some in between. Even so, there was a good thick layer on my car when I left work on Tuesday, I even had to break out the snow scraper.

~4~

And speaking of pumping, I took a picture of the set up in the Lactation Room I have been using the past two weeks.  It's not the best set up, being a corner side table, but at least the chairs are comfortable. I make it work. Just grateful to have it!

~5~

Silas is a talker. Oh my, this kid! He babbles and he laughs and he smiles and he babbles some more. I'm about 99% certain that the twins were not this talkative at only 3 months old. I don't think they were ever this talkative. It's so cute to get him going. I especially love seeing Hubby talking with him.

~6~

I finally got a great picture of all three boys together. After several attempts I finally got one with all of them looking at the camera:
Ethan, Silas, Peter

But I actually really loved this one the best (just wish I had thought to close the curtains sooner):

~7~

Plans for the weekend? I'm planning on doing some cleaning and organizing in the house, doing a bit of shopping, and working on a special blog post for Casey for Monday. I may try to find some purple cupcakes for us as well (the boys are into birthdays right now, so why not!). Can't believe it's been six years!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Check out more Quick Takes over at Conversion Diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment