How far along: 25 weeks, 0 days. Survival chances are around 60% this week.
babycenter.com, baby is about 13.5 inches long and 1.5 pounds, the size of an average rutabaga.
Cravings/Aversions: Nothing has changed here.
Belly Button: Flat and wide.
Movement: Lots of movement. I think a lot more than I ever had with the boys. This baby has a lot more room since his or her big brothers stretched everything out!!
Leg cramps: Ugh! Had another one this week. Doesn't matter what I do, I think I'm just more prone to them.
Sleep: I sleep okay, but I'm lacking a bit in sleep just because I'm a bit of a night owl. I'm not very good at making myself go to bed at a reasonable time. I'm also surprised that the progesterone isn't affecting my sleep. I seem to remember that it did last time, but I'm not noticing any difference this time around. Been on it a whole week now.
Weight gain: Not sure, but probably stable. Forgot to weigh myself on Monday.
Ultrasound: Next one is in a week. Hoping everything is stable!
Appointment: Also next week, same day as the ultrasound. Also have to do the glucose test that morning. What a fun day I have to look forward to. Oh, and then a dentist appointment that afternoon. So yeah ... I decided to take vacation time the hours of the day I wouldn't be sitting in doctors or dentists offices. Probably a good decision.
The To-Do List:
- Find a new pediatrician or family doctor
- Start looking at birthing classes and other possible classes of interest (breastfeeding, for one)
- Decide on a stroller (I did get to look at two the other day, which helped my decision making process)
- Sell my cloth diapers
- Investigate baby carriers/wraps (most likely a carrier, not sure I'm cut out for the wrap thing)
- Figure out how the boys will be handled whenever labor strikes! I have no idea how we are going to handle this, especially if the boys are at school at the time since my car is the only one with two car seats in it and I don't think we have any friends who could put two more car seats in their cars. This is going to be interesting!
- Ask potential Godparents if they want to be Godparents
- Eventually, schedule the baptism itself and make family all aware so they can make travel plans if necessary
Names: I'm holding out on my favorite boy name, but I am playing with some other possibilities. Hubby still hasn't given me any alternatives. I'm such a nice person that I am considering alternatives for him. Aren't I a good wife?
The Boys: Before bed at night, they ask to give the baby a kiss. So sweet. It's been a while since I posted an updated picture of the boys. So here is one from about two months back or so:
|Peter says cheese; Ethan's just confused. Ignore the half asleep woman in the background.|
And another one of the boys hugging. Such sweet boys!
|Brother's hugging, Peter has to keep his eye on the camera.|
Peter especially loves the camera. He won't take his eyes off of it when we pull it out, which isn't even all that often. Haha!
I have more pictures of the boys from this past weekend. But I'm going to save them for another post. Yes, you heard me right, another post! Two in one week. Hope you didn't fall off your chair.
Next week's update will likely be on Thursday since my appointments are all on Wednesday. Pray for good news!! Thanks!!