Sunday, September 26, 2010

The One Lovely Blog Award


A couple of weeks ago I was tagged by Nanette at The Crooked Halo with the "One Lovely Blog" award (pictured above). I posted the award on my blog (scroll down to see it on the right sidebar) and now I am passing it on to 15 other blogs. The rules for passing it on are simple:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

One of the neat things about this is that you should try and pass it on to 15 blogs that are new to you. So it provided me with the chance to check out some new blogs. I'll shortly be contacting the bloggers I'm tagging to let them know.

If I've tagged you, I hope you'll pass it on to some other blogs as well. However, everyone is busy, has full schedules, and lots of commitments already. This should be fun. If you only pass it on to a couple people, that's fine. If you would rather wait and do this at some other time, that's fine as well (there's no timeline). And if you just absolutely can't find the time to do this, that's okay too! Have fun with it if you can.

With that being said, here are the new blogs I've discovered that I am passing the "One Lovely Blog" Award on to (in no particular order).

Kathy at Faith on the High Wire

Beth at The Confused Homemaker

Angie at Many Little Blessings

Charlotte at Waltzing Matilda

Jen at Wildflowers & Marbles

Karen at Karen’s Catholic Journal

Nicole at My Endometriosis Story

Sarah at Fumbling Toward Grace

Elizabeth at That Married Couple

Sherry at Chocolate for your Brain

Charlotte at Cheeky Pink Girl

Abigail at Abigail’s Alcove

Secret Vatican Spy

Mary Ann at Les Femmes - The Truth

Nicole at Mothering with Mary

I'm looking forward to following these blogs. Check them out yourself!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award; how sweet of you! I'm so glad you found me! :)

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:58 AM

    Aww, thank you so much! I'm so grateful that you've enjoyed following my blog. I'm new to this whole thing, so I'm enjoying getting to know everyone in the "community"! Have a wonderful day.
    Kassie @ Secret Vatican Spy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. I've never been given a award before. I'm touched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to get everyone's thank yous!! I've enjoyed finding your blogs!! Thanks for stopping by here and hope to "see" you again.

    This little award has been fun to get, to pass on, and to hear from everyone I sent it to. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for thinking of me :)

    And congrats on getting the award yourself chica!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award. I just finished reading your post on liturgy which was very interesting. I'll definitely be back.

    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Confused and Mary Ann!! It's always great to meet other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so thrilled that you accepted the blog award and forwarded it to so many lovely blogs...I love visiting them, too. Our friendship circle widens ever more. And the fact that you mentioned my name and blog was a wonderful thank you. I'm touched!Thanks for reminding everyone that this is supposed to be fun...no stress. Glad I stopped by. N

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete