Friday, July 30, 2010

Awesome Accomplishments

This is formally the "Small Successes" post I started last week. I changed the name because I realized when I went looking for a picture that there is already a "Small Successes" group of Catholic moms in the blogosphere. So as not to steal from them, I've slightly changed the name. But if someone has a more catchy name, please let me know!

My awesome accomplishments for the week:

  1. I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from work Monday and as I was checking out I bought a York Peppermint Pattie (total weakness!). I'm pleased to say I did not eat it in the car on the way home and it is still sitting in my fridge today (But it may not last the rest of tonight!). The diet has survived!!
  2. I finally finished writing and editing my "Personal Statement" for my promotion file. Thanks so much to everyone who helped by reading it and providing feedback, as well as some editorial comments. The feedback was great and I hope it makes for a very strong statement now.
  3. This one isn't really anything I did exactly, but it is a blessing!! I had my last blood test on Monday afternoon. Yes, the LAST one! My numbers came down below 5, meaning I am done. Definitely a blessing!!


What are your accomplishments or blessings this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment