Friday, May 16, 2014

Today's Post at Catholic Sistas

I have a post today over at Catholic Sistas. I decided to do another "The Catechism at Random" post. These are always fun. Put the last paragraph number form the Catechism into www.random.org and it spits out a number. I go to that paragraph and that's where I get my post topic from.

This one was a little difficult at first, but ended up being a good reflection. At least for me.

If you are not familiar with the Catechism or you're not Catholic and don't know what the Catechism is, let me share what it is briefly. Basically, it contains all of the teachings of the Catholic Church. Practically everything in there has references to the Bible or to the writings of the early Church fathers.

If you're curious about the Catholic Church and her teachings I would recommended checking out this online version found at St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church's website. You can also get a version here or check out your public library.

Anything you ever wanted to know about what Catholics believe can be found here. And don't forget to check out my post as well on The Catechism at Random. I'm thinking I might do more of these posts in the future, too. It's a great way for me to learn as well. There is always something new to learn in our vast and rich Catholic faith.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment