Monday, July 30, 2012

Expanding to Facebook

Come join me on Facebook! I've created a Facebook page for this blog. So if you're on Facebook, I'd love for you to come over and become a fan. Eventually I'm going to get some social media buttons up in this space so it'll be easy to click over and join. But until then, I'll just have to share the link here. 

Become a fan of Journal of a Nobody on Facebook! I'd love to connect with my readers there!!

At the moment I am only posting links to my posts here. I'm sort of in an experimentation phase with this. I know there is a lot out there and no one wants to be bombarded with more stuff on their Facebook newsfeed. So I'm going to be careful about what I post. So for now, I'm sharing the posts here and the daily prayers for the 40 Days of Prayers for our Shepherds, which ends August 9.

Anything else I share through the new Facebook fan page will be few and far between. But I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advance for becoming a fan on the Facebook page!

In addition, you may notice a few changes to the look of the blog. I've been debating these changes for a while and finally decide to start making some. I removed several of the saint pictures and moved some other things around. I still want some pictures of saints on the blog, so some of them may return and some new ones may come in as well. Still praying on that one.

Change is always exciting! Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. haha. My friend Josh left Facebook today for Twitter. haha. I see you are "expanding" though. Excellent! I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! I actually use FB more than Twitter myself. The fan page is a new venture. Still trying to figure Twitter out in many ways. Haven't gotten "hooked" yet. Which may be a good thing! LOL! But twitter has been useful and I've connected with a few new people that way, including you. :) So it's been good.

      Delete