Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day ...

To my mom for all she has done and still does for me!

To my mother-in-law for raising such a wonderful son!

To my husband's grandmother, for being such a sweet lady and a great grandmom!

To Peter and Ethan's Godmommies, for being faithful role models for them as they grow up.

To all the mother's in my family, aunts, sister, sisters-in-law, cousins, for all you do to raise great kids!!

To all my friends who are mothers and work hard every day to provide the best you can for your children.

To all those whose babies are already in Heaven.  Your faithfulness in the face of pain and suffering and your prayers for your children make you amazing moms!

To all those facing an unplanned pregnancy, that you will recognize that you are already a mother as well, will accept the child within you, and give that child the life he or she deserves.

To all those who are spiritual mothers to those around them.  May your prayers be fruitful in the lives of all you touch.

For all those mothers who have gone on to the next world: especially my two grandmothers, my husband's paternal grandmother, my Aunt Janet, and many other mothers who are missed every day.

And most especially, to Our Lady, the Blessed Mother.  Thank you for being the ultimate role model of motherhood. and thank you for continued prayers for all mothers of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment