Thursday, February 25, 2010

One week into Lent

We are one week into Lent. How are you doing on your Lenten promises? I'm struggling a bit with one of mine, but mostly doing okay.

My reading was going great at the beginning. I actually have finished one book already, I just haven't had a chance to write up a review/summary of it. Look for that to come soon (I hope!). I have my second book ready to go, but haven't started it yet. It's been a very busy week!!

I have successfully stayed away from all Facebook games since Lent started. Even though my husband finally managed to beat my high score in one of them, I have not played! It's hard at times, but I'm working through it.

Finally, the no snacking on Fridays was a bit difficult last week. I made it all day until later that night long after dinner. I ended up having one brownie. They had been there all week and there were only two left ... calling my name! So that was unsuccessful, but hopefully we'll do better this Friday. Maybe I'll just go to bed earlier!

A review of my first Lenten read will be coming soon! Snow today has cancelled Bible Study for tonight, so maybe I'll have a chance to write that review. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment