Thursday, January 08, 2015

Small Success Thursday, No. 16


#1
I unpacked one box sitting in my basement.

Part of my effort to get better organized this year. It was mostly candles of all shapes and sizes and other things that produce scents. I never use any of that stuff, ever. And now with a kid with asthma, I have a good excuse to get rid of it all. I already have several friends wanting to take some off my hands. Yay!

#2
I've gotten a ton of laundry done this week. And all folded too. Most put away, but not all.

#3
I wrote thank you notes from Christmas. Quite an accomplishment since I was pretty slack about doing so since Silas was born. Three kids and working full time finally pushed me into a place where sending any sort of birthday cards or thank you notes just didn't happen. Hopefully I'm now coming out of that place and will be better about this in the future. Hopefully!

No success is to small. Join in on the fun over at CatholicMom.com!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work! Sounds like a great week. Thank you notes and birthday cards are hard on me too.

    ReplyDelete