Friday, June 08, 2007

Break Time

I'm taking a small mental break from work at the moment. I'm in the middle of checking work others have done and I keep running into the same problem ... so I need a small break.

It's been a pretty boring week around here. The most exciting this was the rain at the beginning of the week and the hail on Tuesday. It's raining again today. We really need to rain.

I did hear that the invitations to the bridal shower that my bridesmaids are having for me went out. I've heard from several people about how awesome the invitations look. I can't wait to see them! I'm looking forward to being in Atlanta for a few days and seeing everyone. It should be lots of fun.

In the meantime, Chris and I have a busy weekend planned ... but busy with lots of fun things. We're going to see the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie, we're going to go dancing Saturday night at "Swingin' on Main," and Sunday we're going to a party at a church choir member's house for all the music ministry. In the middle of all that I need to clean my house before my parents come to visit later next week.

I hope everyone else has lots of fun plans for the weekend!! Don't forget that Sunday is the Feast of the Most Holy Body & Blood of Christ, or more commonly known as Corpus Christi Sunday. I hope you enjoy the celebration and get a chance to participate in a procession of the Blessed Sacrament around your Church (I've done this in the past, but I think we'll be going to a different Mass this year).

Many blessings to you all!! K

1 comment:

  1. The invitations are indeed gorgeous!! I was very impressed. I'm so sorry I cannot be there but I'm looking forward to reading about it on your blog!
    Love, Tara

    ReplyDelete