Thursday, February 05, 2009

Horrible News Story

Someone I know posted this new story on Facebook and I was so horrified after reading it that I thought it was important to alert others to the horrors of abortion.

Many people I know are also as horrified by the act of abortion as I am. Others may be ambivalent about it. Read this article and see just how brutal a practice this is. Go now and read about the pending lawsuit against an aboriton clinic in Florida:
Florida Clinic Botched Abortion, Threw Out Live Baby.

The baby in this case was 23 weeks along. My baby died after 22 weeks and received a proper funeral and burial. Any child that dies in the womb or after deserves the same, not to be thrown out like a piece of trash.

Please pray for all mothers and all the unborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment