Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Healthy News

Last year at my annual doctor's appointment we discovered that my cholesterol was too high. I had a check-up six months later (still too high), and just went yesterday to get results on the latest check. At my age I didn't want to be on cholesterol medication.

Good news!! My cholesterol is now in the healthy range!! At 192 I brought it down 35 points from where is was in May. I had to share the good news!

My doctor wanted to know what I did (she seemed surprised that it came down that much). I did lose 7 pounds, but I'm not sure what else I did to make that significant of a difference.

Oh well, I guess I just need to keep doing things the way I'm doing things.

1 comment:

  1. It is odd that you post this today because I too received my results back today and the doctor was quite impressed with my improvement from March.

    Congratulations and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete