Monday, November 20, 2006

First snowfall

I woke up this morning and went to let the dog out at 4:30am and the back porch was covered in snow. Nothing too major, but more than a dusting. It was no longer snowing at that point.

I got to church at 6am and when I walked out at 7am it had started coming down again; pretty big flakes and coming down pretty hard. Luckily nothing stuck to the roads. The snow finally stopped around 8am.

All traces of snowfall are now gone. :( But I'm sure it won't be the last of it.

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting. I missed the snow. :-( Actually, I am going to say we didn't get snow but rain that then froze later because my car was covered in frozen rain droplets and ice this morning around 9:30. I was hoping it would have melted by then but unfortunately it hadn't so I had the joy of scraping my car windows.

    ReplyDelete