Thursday, October 30, 2014

Small Success Thursday, No. 11

#1
I finally folded all the clean clothes that were piling up on my dining room table. That always feels good. [We won't mention the clothes that are sitting in the drier right now. Shhhhhh.]

#2
I've managed to read four of the eight faculty files for promotion and/or contract renewal that I am required to read. That's 50% which is great!

#3
Not sure I want to call this a success just yet, but it is something I did this week. So ... I started a new blog. Crazy, right? I can barely keep up with this one. So why did I do this? I wanted a new space to write in, a space that wasn't just about family and my day, and pictures of the kids, and so forth. I haven't even decided if I am going to share it with anyone yet. But, it's been on my mind for a while to do this and I finally took the plunge. Guess that can be considered a small success.

What were your small successes this week? Share here in the comments or go visit Small Success Thursday at CatholicMom.com to read other small success posts and comment there.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I won't talk about the laundry in my dryer either. (Shhhhhhh).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small successes...
    Finally completed and presented a presentation at work that has been on the plate for several months. Additionally, I have received numerous positive comments about the presentation and requests to do it for additional folks. It needs some tweaking but that is all a relief.

    Last week, I also kicked in to gear to finish working on my advanced and master catechist certification through the Archdiocese. The biggest component left is a mentor experience and completing two learning goals. I am excited about these prospects and what the future holds.

    But like you...the laundry is currently on the back of the recliner and on top of the dryer waiting to be folded.

    Since this is a Thursday post, I will save my successes Friday & thus far Saturday for next week! Thanks for your continued encouragement and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear the presentation went well!! I know you've been working on that a long time. Good job!

      Delete