Saturday, May 18, 2013

Congrats to our New Priests!

Today in my diocese, three men will be ordained to the priesthood. It is such an exciting time!! I've only been to one ordination and it was amazing. I am not able to attend today's, but it'll be on my mind and I'll certainly offer my prayers for these men and their ministry.

Our diocesan vocations office has been posting some cool pictures on Facebook over the last few months and one of them really struck me when I saw it. It featured one of our soon-to-be priests who is also a member of my parish. It also conveys such a powerful message in such few words. I love it and wanted to share it here.


Isn't it beautiful! I love this message and it is so true. Congrats Fr. Alan and to your newly ordained comrades. May your ministry as priests in service to our Lord and His people be fruitful and fulfilling.

St. Jean Vianney, pray for our priests.

No comments:

Post a Comment