Friday, April 15, 2011

7 Quick Takes, vol. 22


I'm not the best at remembering to take pictures and even when I do they often sit on our camera for a while.  Last night I finally uploaded our pictures from the last several months!!  Hope you enjoy this Quick Takes in mostly pictures!

~1~

In January we were asked to be Godparents to our newest nephew.  Here we are with our Godson at his Baptism.

~2~

We undertook another remodel project in February and March this year.  This was a much, much smaller project than the kitchen was over a year ago.  We replaced carpet in our family room and painted an accent wall.  Here's our new accent wall in the family room.

~3~

And the room with the new carpet, which I absolutely love!!

~4~

Just for good measure, here's the whole room put back together.  We did change the furniture a bit (the love seat is now in the living room and we moved my chaise lounge into this room).  It looks much bigger now; in my opinion, anyway.


~5~

In addtion to downloading pictures from our camera, I finally got around to scanning ultrasound pictures from the last few months.  I couldn't resist sharing this one from when I was 20 weeks pregnant (about 10 weeks ago).  This is a profile shot of Twin B but Twin A couldn't resist getting in on the action.  So A's knee is there on B's head.

~6~

Let's bring things more up to date.  My last ultrasound was on Monday at almost 30 weeks. Here are two pics from that ultrasound (they are a bit blurry, but it's getting harder to get really good pics as they get bigger).  First is a profile of Twin A.

Twin B is already dubbed our trouble maker.  He (generic "he") didn't want to give us a nice profile, but we did get to see a quick view of his face (again, very blurry).

~7~

Finally, we took another picture of me.  It's not the best picture of me, but that's not why we took it, so just check out the belly, please!  This is me at 30 weeks.  We're guessing I'm measuring around 38 weeks at this point (and I'm definitely feeling it!).

There are lots more Quick Takes over at Jen Fulwiler's blog Conversion Diary.  Go check them out!!  Have a nice weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. looking good!...you and your husband look very calm holding your godson- good practice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! We've had lots of practice (I'm the oldest of 4, he's the oldest of 6, and we have 12 nieces and nephews). Still, not sure any of that will prepare us for twins! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete