Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Question for Blogger users

If you follow my blog regularly you may have ntoiced that things keep changing everytime you visit. I'm experimenting with some changes, obviously. But I've run into an issue that I can't figure out. Can someone give me advise?

Just under my header you'll see a the word "Home" on the left. This is there because I added the "Pages" gadget in the hope that I could add a couple tabs up there to make it easy to find particular posts or whatever I decide to put there.

However, now that it is there, I can't seem to add anything else besides the "Home" tab. Which isn't particularly useful all by itself.

Anyone know how to add other items up there. I've tried dragging other gadgets over it when I'm in the design page, but it doesn't do anything. What simple thing am I missing?

Thanks in advance for any help!

No comments:

Post a Comment