Saturday, August 14, 2010

Follow the Leader

I've added the "Follow" feature to my blog, over on the right side of the page. I had been thinking about it for a while but had never bothered adding it. I finally gave in today. So if you're interested in "following" me (does this make me your leader?) click the button on the right and you'll be added as a follower of this blog.

As far as I know, you need to have a Google/Blogger account in order to become a follower. It's possible there are other ways of signing in, but I don't know what they are. Those of you who are familiar with the Follow feature will know better than I.

For all you Google Reader users out there, does becoming a follower of a blog automatically add that blog to your Google Reader? Any that I follow show up in my Blogger screen and then I also usually add them to my Bloglines account. So I guess I'm wondering if Google Reader will make things a little simpler. All feedback is welcome!

Happy following! Hopefully I'm not too bad of a leader. LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment