Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some Updates

It's been a long time since I made any changes to this blog. So I have done a few updates the last couple of days.

I did some minor editing. But more importantly I updated the links on the left side bar. I took away some things and added in some different links. In particular you'll notice the section of Catholic/Pro-life blogs and websites. Lots of great info there!!

Also, I finally started using labels (or as we like to call them in library-land: tags)!! Further down on the left side you'll see a list of tags ... I mean labels and at the bottom of each post the labels for that post are listed. I tried my best to go back through all my old posts to add labels, but I tried not to read every old post, so I'm sure I have missed some things.

Hope you find some nice new things to look at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment