Saturday, May 17, 2008

Home Again

I'm finally home after my travels to Dayton to speak at a conference. Everything ended today around 12:30pm and we arrived back in Lexington around 4:00. Now I'm home for about a week and then we leave for vacation.

By the time June arrives I'll be happy to be home for a long stretch!!

Nothing much exciting to tell about the conference, all librarian stuff, so I won't bore all of you with it. I will say that I was so excited to finally hear a speaker whose writings I have read since Library School and his talk was as good as his writing. It was great to be at a conference with him as a speaker. And to be a speaker myself at the same conference. I never would have imagined that 10 years ago.

Speaking of which!! I graduated from Library School 10 years ago this month! Wow!! Hard to believe it's been that long. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad the rest of your trip went well.
    Wow...10 years, that is kind of exciting but I understand about being hard to believe.
    Enjoy the week at home before vacation.

    ReplyDelete