Saturday, September 22, 2007

What does the bride do during the bachelor party?

Answer: Shopping, football, and pizza and ice cream!!

Shopping: I went to the mall this morning and bought a new outfit for the rehearsal dinner, plus a few other things. I had several Macy's coupons, plus a lot of there stuff was on sale. I had a good time! Then I went to Hamburg and bought some shoes to go with my new stuff. It was a productive day!!

Football: #12 LSU vs. #12 S. Carolina!! South Carolina scored the first touchdown!! Unfortunately LSU did most of the scoring after that. We finally got a field goal and then in the fourth quarter we manged to get a second touchdown, but they tried for the two point conversion and didn't make it. Oh well!

Pizza and ice cream!! That's my dinner for tonight, or rather it was. Although I am eating the ice cream now. Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, right out of the container!! It's so great!! And who knows when I may ever do this again. So I'm enjoying myself!! :)

Hope you all are having a good night. I'll find out how the bachelor party went tomorrow. I hope the guys are having fun.

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog. I'm an old KY native now living in Michigan. I have family that belong to Christ the King Parish. I'm an exseminarian/missionary who maintains the website www.stpetersbasilica.org. I'm always trying to do research for the website, so I'm a big fan of librarians, Catholic bloggers, and KY. Blessing on the upcoming marriage, I'll check in from time to time.
    Alan Howard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:32 PM

    There is no better choice than Phish Food--my ultimate favorite! Beautiful smart women think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alan, thanks for visiting my page and thanks for the link to your website. I just glanced at it, but I love how much stuff you have on it. I was just looking at the map of Vatican City and remembering my trip there from several years ago. Very cool!!

    Caitlin!! Phish Food is the best!! And this was the 10th anniversary edition of that flavor, so it also had chocolate cows in it!! Check it out if you get a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete