Thursday, August 09, 2007

Finally ... Harry

I'm finally reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Actually, I'm already half way through the book.

So I'm a bit sleep deprived these days. It's just so hard to put it down at night!!

I've been up until 1 or 2 AM every night this week before I finally make myself put down the book and go to bed.

So far, it's just as suspenseful as all the others and just as good. I just can't wait to see what's going to happen next!!!

Okay, it's 5:00! I'm heading home and maybe I'll read a little over dinner! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are finally reading Harry Potter! I actually did good at going to bed at a decent hour when I was reading, but I think that was more due to the fact I was rereading the same line over and over.

    ReplyDelete