Friday, December 01, 2006

Windy and cold ... finally!

It's been close to 70 for the past week, since about Thanksgiving. Kind of strange to have it that warm this time of year. But then today the cold hit. It was warmer when i woke up this morning than it was at noon! It's now about 31 degrees and it's only 2:30pm. The wind today is brutal! Welcome to winter!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm going to be spending what ever time I can this weekend grading papers and putting together a presentation I have to do at a local conference next Friday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

1 comment:

  1. I hear your pain. I am working on one of my two final papers, studying for a final, finishing a budget assignment, and hopefully rewriting a case study. Oh and apparently keeping up with your blog and other news. This is all thanks to Bloglines and my friends who have gotten me addicted to this new technology. Before I never knew what I was missing and now I do and so I have to check it out.

    Okay back to my paper.

    ReplyDelete