Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hectic Day

Wow, Wednesday was a hectic day!

I had to go to two post offices to get the Christmas stamps I wanted, that got me to work late.

Once I got to work I discovered that I had forgotten the gingerbread Chris made last night for the Holiday Party for my department. I had the lemon sauce for it, the knife to cut it with, and the bowl and spoon for the sauce, just didn't have the actual bread itself. So had to go back home for that.

I think I was actually at work for the day by 11am. The party was at noon and I had to be there at 11:30 to help set up. So I finally started doing actual work today around 1:30pm.

I met a goal today though: I finished the 2007 projects list for my unit.

Tomorrow I will try to work on my 2006 evaluation and 2007 goals. This will take a long time and all I have is tomorrow and January 2 to work on it. Procrastination rules! Wish me luck!!

Tonight: clean house and do laundry. Maybe I'll even get a chance to relax, I'm exhausted. Okay ... time to go home, it's 6pm and I think the students have already shut down the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment