Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Accomplished Day

Today was a day of accomplishments!! The organizational newsletter I have been working on is now completely done, it's been converted into an Adobe file, and I called three printers for quotes. This newsletter took less than half the time the first one I did took. I go to a Board meeting this weekend for the orgnization and I can't wait to tell them how quickly it got done. Most likely they won't appreciate it as much as I do.

Also today, Chris and I met up this evening at the UK Arboretum and took a 4-mile walk. We had been doing this once a week for a while, but had gotten very busy of late and stopped going. It felt good tonight to go walking, especially since the temp was only around 80 degrees at that time.

I hope everyone is doing well. Leave comments below to let me know anything new in your lives.

Oh, for anyone who might not have heard the news, I got tenure at UK effective July 1 this year. I am now a Librarian II (or in professorship terms, I'm an Associate Professor). Glad to be done with the promotion/contract renewal hassel each year; now I just get to review other files and write letters every year. What fun!!

Blessings to all!! --K

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations again on tenure! And keep up the walking you are an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin you make me laugh!! I don't feel like much of an inspiration! :) --K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:42 AM

    Congrats on tenure!! That's so fantastic, Kerri!

    ReplyDelete